The revamp of Stealths Toura model, the all new Toura 17, has hit Aussie shores and is set to be a great addition to the range. These kayaks boast plenty of storage both front and rear with the new Stealth twist and seal hatch on the front deck and a large entrance oval hatch on the rear deck. Camping friendly storage and a flip-up style trailing rudder ticks a lot of boxes for those chasing an ocean ready touring boat. These kayaks are lightweight and also encourage a comfortable paddling position, have cockpit drainage via the venturi scuppers, and in the absence of the fish hatch, you can enjoy a more feet-together stance like an Ocean Racing Ski (ORS) to help improve your rotation when paddling.
- Front & rear storage decks with webbing
- Large rear oval storage hatch
- Rudder access port
- Flip-up trailing rudder
- Front storage hatch with twist lock lid
- Fully adjustable foot pedals, with rudder steering system
- Venturi scuppers for self draining foot wells
- 2 x moulded carry handles
- Front drain hole
- Construction Material: Fibreglass
- Length: 5.5 m
- Width: 56cm
- Weight: 23kgs
Contact us for available colour options and to arrange a demonstration.