or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Sea Sherpa are now producing some universal front rod holder brackets for Stealth fishing skis. These brackets can be fitted to your ski on the side wall of the fish hatch without impeding the opening of your fish hatch lid.
There are two types available, standard and tall.
- Standard - perfect for majority of users with enough clearance for foot pedals
- Tall - designed for people with larger feet (Size 12's+) giving a little extra clearance over the foot pedals
The brackets are made as a universal fit so the same bracket can be used on any of the models. Your set of brackets come with pre-drilled holes for RAM round bases, RAM rectangular bases and Railblaza Round Starports. This allows you to to fit the range of ram rod mounts or railblaza fittings up front for bait fishing on the bays when it is too rough out the front to chase pelagics.
A front rod holder can be pretty handy when chasing pelagics too, giving you somewhere close to hand to stash your rod when you go for the gaff shot, or simply a handy spot for your sabiki rod.
- Matt black powder coated left hand rod holder bracket x1
- Matt black powder coated right hand rod holder bracket x1
- Matt black powder coated backing plates x 2
- M5 316 Grade stainless mounting bolts x 6
- M5 316 Grade stainless nyloc nuts x 6
- M5 316 Grade stainless washers x 6