or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
A well set-up anchor trolley is a handy piece of kit when kayak fishing, allowing you to safely and easily set and retrieve anchors especially in high flow areas. A good anchor trolley has multiple uses and can be used to connect any of the following to your ski:
- Live bait tube
- Stake-out pole
With this in mind we have designed an aftermarket anchor trolley kit that can be installed on Stealth fishing skis utilising existing mounting points avoiding the need to drill holes in your ski. There are two versions of the kit for cloth handle skis depending on whether your front handle runs horizontally across the ski or vertically along the nose. There is also a version for newer ProFisha models that have the molded plastic handles.
Please select the kit to match your ski handle type.
The kit includes:
- Ronstan RF20184 stainless, ball bearing blocks (x 2)
- Bow mounting plate
- Stern mounting plate
- Bungee retainer button
- Marine grade 316 pan head self-tapping screw
- P-clips (x 3)
- 15m of 4mm poly cord (black)
- Marine grade 316 Stainless countersunk mounting bolts (x2)
- Marine grade 316 Stainless dome mounting nuts (x 2)
- Anchor ring
- Marine grade 316 Stainless countersunk self-tapping screws (x 4)
A step by step installation video is available here
As this unit is manufactured in Australia, and made to order, please allow an extra few days for processing and handling.