Having gained the hindsight of a good number of kayaks and fleet boat fit-outs we can offer practical advice on how to go about setting up your new purchase for the water. If you don't have the tools, or just aren't keen to be the one that drills the first hole in your shiny new ski, Sea Sherpa can fit and install most kayak accessories to get you out and fishing.
Some of the jobs we can take care of include:
- Fitting fish finder head units (flush mount or base mounted)
- Transducer install (thru-hull and external)
- Extra flush mount rod holders
- Anchor trolley systems
- Storage caddies
- Battery boxes
- Kayak lighting for snapper season
- Deck hardware
- Inspection ports/transducer access
- Extra/replacement kayak handles
- Accessory mounts & bases
- Custom brackets and parts
If you need help drop us a line - if we can't do it ourselves, we can put you in contact with someone who can!