or make 4 interest-free payments of $68.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The all new Lockrack™ X system incorporates an adjustable base system to allow for even greater versatility for those with multiple watercraft to carry. Easy to use, the built in locking mechanism provided peace of mind for those overnight trips and campgrounds where security is a must.
The soft UV protected thermo plastic rubber arms are perfect for fibreglass craft keeping your gelcoat damage free. Lockrack is built to last with components made from rust resistant; anodised aluminium and UV protected rubber.
- Less wind drag than competitors.
- All components are rust resistant.
- Stainless steel attachment to roof rack.
- Designed to attach to most makes of roof racks.
- Facilitates single person handling even in extreme windy conditions.
- Arms are interchangeable - only one base set is required.
- Arms fold flat when not in use or can be completely removed and stored.
- Arm width can be adjusted in and out to accommodate most craft.
- The elbow of the Lockrack is made of glass filled nylon, which is extremely strong.
- The lockable arm adjustment pin is made of aluminium and has been tested to 800kg.
- The UV stabilized arms are non-slip, weather-resistant and soft on all crafts.
- 50-65cm adjustment (kayaks, fishing skis, stand up paddle boards)
- 40-50cm adjustment (ocean racing skis, spec surf lifesaving skis)