We have a used Pinnacle Elite up for grabs, which would make a bargain entry level ski for someone looking to get into glass at an affordable price. These skis are known for their ability in rough water, the video below will give you an idea of what they can do.
They are great all-rounders with a great balance of stability and speed. Someone transferring over from plastic would feel right at home on this ski. They also have an open hull in the front meaning you get a larger fish hatch than other skis on the market and it comes with 3 flush mount rod holders (2 trolling, 1 storage).
This ski was purchased by the original owner for a fishing tour business over in WA on Ningaloo Reef, and has done some surf work and demos since I got it, but aside from an anchor trolley kit, it is a blank canvas with no other installs. There are plenty of scuffs and scratches from use as you would expect but the ski is in good nick and has plenty of life in it.
Pinnys don't come up on the Australian market very often so grab a bargain!
- Storage nook on rear deck for anchor
- Twin rear storage hatches (390 mm long x 180 mm wide x 200 mm deep)
- Rudder access port
- Large fish hatch (2700 mm long x 400 mm wide x 310 mm deep)
- Rod chute
- V-hull for excellent tracking
- Adjustable foot pedals
- Quick release hatch straps to seal fish hatch lid
- Paddle keep with anti-scuff rubber mat
- Fish hatch drain holes
- 4 x carry handles
- Sea Sherpa Anchor trolley
- Construction Material :Fibreglass
- Length: 4.65 m
- Width: 68 cm
- Weight: 30 Kg
$1000 sold as is, Contact Us for more info.