The PowerFisha 14 is the new single person skiff from Stealth, but it is designed to allow it to be used as a multi-purpose craft. It can be utilised as a SUP, a paddle powered kayak or outboard powered skiff. The PowerFisha 14 is light weight, versatile and can be pushed along by outboard motors up to 5HP. A slick alternative to a tinny and with thoughtful design features to make rigging a breeze it is the perfect weapon for a wide range of waterways for inland waters chasing natives and trout, you local river system chasing the mighty Murray cod or even punting round the bays for a feed of flatties or snapper. It can be transported on the roof of your vehicle ready for launch whenever you find water!
- Moulded Front carry handle
- Stainless steel bow eye (under skiff on front)
- Front hatch with splash strip hinge and shock cord straps.
- Front rod holders with plastic saddle
- Underfloor Conjugate for Fish Finder Wiring
- Left and right braided rope down the gunnels for safety and handling
- Velcro loop on gunnels to secure a paddle
- Black EVA basic deck grip and pattern
- Centre seat with under floor hatch
- Transom for easy engine mount.
- Rear rod holders with plastic saddles
- Rear stainless steel grab bar
- Vinyl decals and branding
- Rear drain plug
- Construction Material: Fibreglass
- Length: 4.27 m
- Width: 109 cm
- Weight: 44 Kg
- Angler Capacity: 165 Kg
- Max. Load Capacity: 450 Kg