or make 4 interest-free payments of $40.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
We occasionally get Lockrack™ bases in a size swaps when customers change vehicles or craft. You can grab some bargain gear in great working condition.
Units traded in will have scuff marks at mounting points and general wear and tear but will be in good working condition and will have full mounting hardware. Items will be priced according to condition. .
This unit consists of the following:
- 50cm bases x 2 (good condition, marks on rubbers)
- High angle arms x 4 (brand new)
- Mounting bolts x 4
- Keys x 4
- Less wind drag than competitors.
- All components are rust resistant.
- Stainless steel attachment to roof rack.
- Designed to attach to most makes of roof racks.
- Facilitates single person handling even in extreme windy conditions.
- Arms are interchangeable - only one base set is required.
- Arms fold flat when not in use or can be completely removed and stored.
- Arm width can be adjusted in and out to accommodate most craft.
- The elbow of the Lockrack is made of glass filled nylon, which is extremely strong.
- The lockable arm adjustment pin is made of aluminium and has been tested to 800kg.
- The UV stabilized arms are non-slip, weather-resistant and soft on all crafts.
25cm bases - surf boards/ladders
45cm bases - Ocean Racing Skis, Surf Lifesaving craft
50cm bases - Glass fishing skis, sea kayaks, most SUP's
65cm bases - Viking, Ocean Kayak style fishign kayaks, Hobies (Other than PA)