Now that the Massive Murray Paddle has come to an end after a year of training and a busy week covering 404kms of the Murray river in five days, our trusty steed is up for grabs.
This boat has had some modifications for both fishing and to make it a Murray Marathon race boat and now it would suit anyone looking for an exercise paddler that can still do basic fishing or river camping/touring.
The boat is in great used condition, some scuffs and scratches underneath from checkpoint changeovers during the race but otherwise clean. At over a grand off RRP of one of these new, grab yourself a bargain!
- Front & rear storage areas on deck with webbing
- Large rear oval storage hatch
- Under-stern rudder conversion tube
- Flip-up trailing rudder
- Front storage hatch with twist lock lid
- Fully adjustable foot pedals, with rudder steering system
- Venturi scuppers for self draining foot wells
- 2 x moulded carry handles
- Bulkhead drain bungs
- 2 x side carry handles
- Paddle keep fitted
- Pedal rudder controls re-designed for rough water
- Storage bungee in cockpit
- 2 x trolling rod holders
- Drink bottle holder
- Garmin GPS mount
- Garmin etrex 10 GPS
- Rear deck race number holder
- Rear deck Railblaza HD mount
- Foam seat pad
- Paddle anti-scuff on cockpit sides
- Construction Material: Fibreglass
- Length: 5.5 m
- Width: 56cm
- Weight: 23kgs
Contact us to take it for a spin!